SERUM SHOT - VITAMIN C + NIACINAMIDE I BRIGHTENING (2OZ)
AVAILABLE IN 3 VARIETIES:
- SERUM SHOT - VITAMIN C + NIACINAMIDE I BRIGHTENING (2OZ)
- SERUM SHOT - VITAMIN B5 + HYALURONIC ACID I HYDRATING (2OZ)
- SERUM SHOT - VITAMIN A + PEPTIDE I FIRMING (2OZ)
- SERUM SHOT - VITAMIN E + SALICYLIC ACID I CLARIFYING (2OZ)
This Brightening Serum Shot contains a highly effective blend of Vitamin C & Niacinamide. This concentrated formula helps your skin's natural regeneration process aiding in the reduction of scars and blemishes while increasing the skin's resilience. This unique blend also helps improve the skin's texture by reducing the appearance of the pores for a smoother, brighter complexion.
What is a Serum Shot?
A serum shot is a skincare product you apply to your face to daily to deliver a higher dose of concentrated active natural nutrients directly into the skin. Our serum shots utilize the pairing of natural oils with active ingredients to penetrate deeper and yield higher results . This is what makes serum shots particularly suited for targeting specific skincare concerns, like wrinkles, dark spots, inflammation, acne, and sun damage.
How to Apply:
- Wash and exfoliate your skin before you apply your serum shot.
- Apply 1 drop to each section of your face.
- Tap your skin gently for 30-60 seconds until the serum is absorbed.
- Wait one minute to apply moisturizer over all of your face.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract (Aloe Vera), Prunus Amygdalus dukcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Polusorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Essential oil.
NATURAL - Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
CRUELTY-FREE - Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals. Formulated and bottled in the USA.