FACE SERUM | HYDRATE - HYALURONIC ACID + PROBIOTICS
AVAILABLE IN 3 VARIETIES:
- INSTANT SKIN HYDRATION THERAPY - Hyaluronic acid is best known for helping reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles while retaining moisture to the skin. Our unique hyaluronic acid + probiotic serum is designed to provide deep hydration and nourishment for dry and dull complexions resulting in younger-looking skin.
- ANTI AGING - Powered by probiotics the restoring facial serum helps in reducing fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles while promoting skin renewal and regeneration.
2 FL OZ / 60 ML
How to use: After cleansing and toning apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips and gently massage into clean, moist skin.
What is a Serum?
A serum is a skincare product you apply to your face to deliver natural nutrients directly into the skin. Serums consist of smaller molecules to deeply penetrate and rush a powerful dose of active ingredients. This is what makes serums particularly suited for targeting specific skincare concerns, like wrinkles, dark spots, inflammation, acne, and sun damage.
How to Apply:
- Wash and exfoliate your skin before you apply your serum.
- Apply 1 drop to each section of your face.
- Tap your skin gently for 30-60 seconds until the serum is absorbed.
- Wait one minute to apply moisturizer over all of your face.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate ( Probiotic), Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyjecylglycerin, Essential oils.
FEATURING HYALURONIC ACID, and PROBIOTICS - Packed with potent antioxidants that help to reverse the signs of aging, scars, dark/sun spots, and diminish the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
NATURAL - Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
CRUELTY-FREE - Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals. Formulated and bottled in the USA.