EYE SERUM - RETINOL + NIACINAMIDE (2 OZ)
AVAILABLE IN 5 VARIETIES:
- EYE SERUM | HYALURONIC ACID + RETINOL (1 OZ)
- EYE SERUM | RETINOL + NIACINAMIDE (1 OZ)
- EYE SERUM | VITAMIN C + COLLAGEN (1 OZ)
- EYE SERUM | PROBIOTIC + RETINOL (1 OZ)
- EYE SERUM | VITAMIN C + RETINOL (1 OZ)
RETINOL - SKIN BENEFITS
- ANTI-AGING: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- SKIN DAMAGE: Fades scars and repairs skin.
- COLLAGEN: Boosts collagen production.
- SKIN BRIGHTENING: Fades dark spots and uneven tones.
NIACINAMIDE - SKIN BENEFITS
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Reduces inflammation.
- SKIN PROTECTION: Stregenths the skin barrier.
- MOISTURIZES: For a soft and hydrated skin.
- CLEAR SKIN: For acne, rashes, eczema & rosacea.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Retinyl Acetate (Retinol), Niacinamide, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Essential Oils.
FEATURING RETINOL and NIACINAMIDE - Packed with potent antioxidants that help to reverse the signs of aging, scars, dark/sun spots, and diminish the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
NATURAL - Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
CRUELTY-FREE - Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals. Formulated and bottled in the USA.
What is a Serum?
A serum is a skincare product you apply to your face to deliver natural nutrients directly into the skin. Serums consist of smaller molecules to deeply penetrate and rush a powerful dose of active ingredients.This is what makes serums particularly suited for targeting specific skincare concerns, like wrinkles, dark spots, inflammation, acne, and sun damage.
How to Apply:
- Wash and exfoliate your skin before you apply your serum.
- Apply 1 drop to each section of your face.
- Tap your skin gently for 30-60 seconds until the serum is absorbed.
- Wait one minute to apply moisturizer over all of your face.
When to Apply: