FACE & BODY MIST - COCONUT WATER WITH HYALURONIC ACID | HYDRATING (8 OZ)
Face & Body Mists with Hyaluronic Acid
Available in 3 varieties:
- Hydrating Face & Body Mist - Coconut
- Soothing Face & Body Mist - Cucumber
- Refreshing Face & Body Mist - Rosewater Hibiscus
This line of face & body mist sprays condition and tones for a glowing complexion enriched with antioxidants and rose water to minimize pores and provide an instant burst of radiance.
- Hydrating coconut water mist conditions and tones for a glowing complexion enriched with antioxidants and rose water to minimize pores and provide an instant burst of radiance.
- Coconut contains many great benefits for the skin. Can be a moisturizer that also helps to keep acne at bay and includes anti-aging benefits for your skin. Keeps skin youthful-looking and radiant.
- Hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin. Also revitalizes skin’s outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother, and, glowingly hydrated to instantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Infused with Rose Water - A Powerful antioxidant that helps to balance and brighten the complexion. Provides soothing for dry and sensitive skin while providing anti-aging properties.
- Can be used for Face and Body. Made with natural ingredients. Fast absorbing. Gentle for all skin types and for everyday use.
8 FL OZ / 240 ML
Tip: Shake well before using. Spritz your face a few times and rub in. Apply after cleansing, and before applying moisturizer, both day and night. Maybe also be used as a refresher throughout the day.
Hydrating Coconut Ingredients: Deionized Water (Aqua), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Steam Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, D-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Natrium Chloride (Pink Himalayan Salt), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.