Continuing his family legacy of developing natural skincare products in France, Jeremy Abesera comes from a long line of beauty industry experts.
After working with his father for years developing and researching different types of natural clay and other natural ingredients to use in skincare products, Jeremy moved to the United States and in 2013, he founded his own company with three main goals:
- First, to take a scientific approach to creating clean, vegan skincare products with truly efficacious benefits
- Second, to create these products as sustainably as possible.
- And finally, to make them accessible and affordable to everyone.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
INCLUSIVE & ACCESSIBLE
Everyone should have the opportunity to put their natural beauty first! This is why we create clean, affordable, vegan skincare products for all types of skin at accessible prices.
From the ideation phase of our products all the way to our packaging, we try to be as sustainable as we possibly can. We do this by:
- Sourcing our ingredients from sustainable farms that grow responsibly
- Using as little plastic as possible-99% of our products are packaged in glass jars and bottles and all of them are easily recyclable or up-cycable
- Developing, manufacturing, designing, packaging all of our products in-house in our own facilities right here in Los Angeles, CA, USA
When it comes to developing and marketing our products we think responsibility is highly important.
We do not greenwash our products or make false claims about them. We truly are filler-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
HELPFUL + KIND
Being helpful and kind is naturally beautiful, which is why giving back to communities is one of our favorite things to do.
Our founder, Jeremy Abesera, is a firm believer in giving generously. Through his efforts, Provence Beauty helps support the Love & Groceries charity in Los Angeles, which provides groceries to widows and widowers on a weekly basis. Jeremy is also a generous donor to an orphanage in Israel.