FACIAL OIL - ARGAN + MACADAMIA | REJUVENATE (2 OZ)
Luxurious, Lightweight Active Facial Oil
Available in 4 varieties:
- Argan + Jojoba | Rebalance
- Argan + Macadamia | Rejuvenate
- Avocado + Rosehip | Rewind
- Coconut + Hazelnut | Repair
This rejuvenating facial treatment oil is packed with topical vitamins and antioxidants to fight signs of aging. It is also formulated with omega-3 fatty acids that protect the outer layer of the skin, and active essential oils that stimulate detoxification and regeneration for a glowing, younger, and firmer appearance.
- Active Facial Oil - Rejuvenating Argan & Macadamia Oil - 2 FL OZ
- In addition to infusing your skin with moisture, using macadamia nut oil topically firms your skin while maintaining a youthful glow. The amount of palmitoleic acid that naturally occurs in your skin decreases as you age. By using macadamia oil, you restore your skin's palmitoleic acid levels and decrease your skin's rate of deterioration while keeping your skin taut and discouraging wrinkle formation.
- Argan Oil acts as a natural moisturizer that hydrates soften and protects the skin. The moisturizing aspect of this oil is a great solution for those who suffer from dry and sensitive skin - it addresses skin problems like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and rosacea. This oil also helps repair damaged skin from acne, burns, and scars.
- Gentle for all skin types. Fast absorbing.
- Natural, Vegan ingredients.
2 FL OZ / 60 ML
Directions: After cleansing and toning apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips and gently massage into clean, moist skin. Tip: For an added moisturizer boost, use a few drops under your day or night cream to maximize benefits.
Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Resin Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Natural Essential Oil Contents.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.