SLEEPING MASK | KALE + HYALURONIC ACID (4 OZ)
Available in 3 Varieties:
SLEEPING MASK | GINGER + VITAMIN C (2 OZ)
SLEEPING MASK | BEET + RETINOL (2 OZ)
- SLEEPING MASK | KALE + HYALURONIC ACID (2OZ)
- KALE-ING IT: Our lightweight Sleeping Mask is formulated with antioxidant-packed kale to refine pores and smooth rough skin. Kale is a natural source of Retinol and known to have properties beneficial to the skin, such as: anti-aging, acne treatment, anti-inflammatory, and skin detoxing.
- REMOVE EXCESS DIRT & OIL: Get deeper than your regular cleansers, exfoliators or lotions with our Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping Mask that targets dry and dead skin on the surface while helping you reveal new and revitalized skin. Safe and gentle for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- REDENSIFY & REHYDRATE: Rush natural nutrients to the skin with Vitamin C, Omega-3 and Hyaluronic Acid to reduce wrinkles and stop breakouts. Give your skin that youthful, healthy glow with an intensive blend of age-fighting actives to redensify and rehydrate.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexlglycerin, Green No.3 (42053), Fragrance/Parfum.
FEATURING KALE & HYALURONIC ACID - Packed with potent antioxidants that help to reverse the signs of aging, scars, dark/sun spots, and diminish the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
NATURAL - Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
CRUELTY-FREE - Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals. Formulated and bottled in the USA.
What is a Sleeping Mask?
A sleeping mask is a skincare product you apply to your face at night to deliver natural nutrients directly into the skin. Instead of your night cream, apply a sleep mask. They're essentially a sealant for your serum, locking all the goodness in. Apply at least 20 minutes before snoozing to give skin time for the mask to be absorbed, so you don't end up with more on your pillow, than your face.
How to Apply:
- Wash, exfoliate and apply serum on your skin before you apply your mask.
- Apply a thin layer on your face.
- Massage your skin gently for 30-60 seconds until the mask is absorbed.