VITAL ESSENTIAL FACIAL SERUM - HYDRATING HYALURONIC ACID (2 OZ)
Available in 3 Varieties
Vital Essential Hydrating Facial Serum
- INSTANT SKIN HYDRATION THERAPY - Hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin. Also revitalizes skin’s outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother, and, glowingly hydrated to instantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- BRIGHTENING - Infused with plant-based Vitamin C extracts to brighten the dull, tired complexion. Stimulates collagen for added anti-aging benefits.
- ALOE VERA ENHANCED - Aloe vera can help heal damaged skin while providing hydration for dry or irritated skin. A powerful antioxidant that combats environmental damage from harmful effects like UV rays and pollution.
- DRY SKIN RELIEF - not only moisturizes the skin but also provides an extra layer of hydration that is a must-have for your skincare regimen during very dry seasons - hot or cold weather.
- NATURAL - Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
- CRUELTY-FREE - Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals. Formulated and bottled in the USA.
2 FL OZ / 60 ML
How to use: After cleansing and toning apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips and gently massage into clean, moist skin.
Hydrating Ingredients: Deionized Water (Aqua), Citrus Amara (Bitter Orange) Blossom Distilled Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycoclic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dl-panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Fucus Vesiculosus (Brown Algae) Plant Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Polysorbate 60, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello! I'm interested in your serums, and have used the HA one before, so I know it works pretty well. However, I noticed that all three of your serums contain exactly the same ingredients, in exactly the same order, at least how they're listed on your website (and Amazon). Is this a technical error, or is it true? If it is true, how is this justifiable? Thanks!
Hi, the 3 facial serums in this line contain similar ingredients HOWEVER the percentage breakdown of the highlighted essence (Vitamin C, Hyaluronic or Glycolic Acid) are different for each. This was purposely formulated to have an emphasis on skin brightening, hydration or light exfoliation yet keeping the added beneficial properties of all three. So basically the brightening serum contains more Vitamin C ingredients than the Hyaluronic or Glycolic.